Security & Compliance
TDn2K is SSAE 16 Type II Certified
Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 reports are designed to provide comfort over the following principles: Security, Availability, Confidentiality, Processing Integrity, and Privacy (if applicable) of a System. A System is comprised of the Infrastructure, Software, People, Procedures, and Data used to complete the services provided. The following is a brief description of the goals to be achieved with each principle:
- Security - The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability - The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed upon.
- Processing Integrity - System processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized.
- Confidentiality - Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed upon.
- Privacy - Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and/or destroyed in accordance with established standards.