Restaurant Manager Connect:
Restaurant Manager Engagement Survey
by TDn2K & Gallup
It’s no secret that retaining talent is a top challenge for restaurants today. TDn2K™ data has proven that restaurant managers fill the most important shoes in the business; and an alarmingly high percentage of them are not engaged. The restaurant industry currently suffers from historically high levels of turnover, increasing wage pressures, low-profit margins and high competition. Restaurants need effective solutions to engage and retain people in these vital leadership roles.
Restaurant Manager Connect provides a viable solution to restaurant organizations.
We are focused on understanding the cause of the most critical business problems and highlight solutions you can adopt to reduce the negative impact on managers performance. The insights provided by this product will allow you to see the effect of engagement on sales, traffic, turnover, and guest satisfaction for your brand overall, as well as at a regionalized, local level.
In response to the increasingly competitive labor market in the restaurant industry, Restaurant Manager Connect provides benchmarks for critical components of engagement so you can understand what areas you need to focus on to improve your performance.
The Restaurant Manager Connect reports includes data covering:
- % of your General Managers (GMs) and managers that are engaged
- % of your GMs and managers who are satisfied with your company as a place to work.
- % of your GMs and managers that agree the purpose of the company makes them feel their job is important
- % of your GMs and managers that feel they are able to maintain a healthy balance between work and personal commitments.
- % of your GMs and managers that agree their team is committed to doing quality work
- % of your GMs and managers who feel they have been offered opportunities to learn and grow
Data collection is designed to be very simple. The survey is under 20 questions and is distributed to all of your managers system-wide via email. It should take them five minutes to complete but provide you with deep insights into their state of engagement. Results are aggregated and delivered back to your team with benchmarked results to see how your brand performs against your competitors. The survey is conducted twice a year to enable you to get frequent feedback on your progress and discover the result of your latest initiatives on the state of your manager engagement.