Human Capital Performance
- Monthly service-sector workforce analytics
- Over 1 million employees tracked
- Compensation, Turnover and Demographic metrics
- Benchmark across 11 regions and over 180 DMAs
- Compare your company against any major segment
Financial Capital Performance
- 14 key revenue metrics reported on weekly basis
- Data collected from over 32,000 restaurant units
- Tracking over 110 brands & 55 billion dollars in sales
- Benchmark across 11 regions, 50 states and 190+ DMAs
- Compare your company against segments and/or cuisines
Yesterday, I accepted an invitation from the Senior Leadership team of White Castle to work in one of their restaurants to celebrate their National Hamburger Month. White Castle uses this promotion each year to have all home office staff work in the restaurants, celebrating not only the hamburger, but the teams in the restaurants. They also invite all their suppliers and … [Read more]
TDn2K has announced the launch of the 2015 People Report Corporate Compensation and Benefits Survey (CCBS). This 12th edition of research will answer key questions for leaders in the restaurant industry regarding compensation practices. This research will reveal valuable information about competitive compensation and how restaurant companies are crafting attractive benefit … [Read more]
The No Kid Hungry campaign connects kids in need with nutritious food and teaches their families how to cook healthy, affordable meals. The campaign also engages the public to make ending childhood hunger a national priority.
WFF is the foodservice industry's premier leadership development resource. Thousands of individuals and hundreds of organizations across all sectors of the foodservice industry rely on our events, resources, and programming to reach their full potential.