Human Capital Performance
- Monthly service-sector workforce analytics
- Over 1.8 million employees tracked
- Compensation, Turnover and Demographic metrics
- Benchmark across 11 regions and over 180 DMAs
- Compare your company against any major segment
Financial Capital Performance
- 24 key revenue metrics reported on a weekly basis
- Data collected from over 23,000 restaurant units
- Tracking over 120 brands & 64 billion dollars in sales
- Benchmark across 11 regions, 50 states and 193 DMAs
- Compare your company against segments and/or cuisines
TDn2K™ (Transforming Data into Knowledge) recently conducted a poll regarding the minimum wage hikes taking place across the nation. The poll asked restaurant operators to share what strategies their companies are using to combat these wage hikes and subsequent compression issues. Compression issues occur when minimum wage increases for entry-level workers rise to the same … [Read more]
It should. The People Report™ 2016 Recruiting and Turnover Report makes me break into a cold sweat. While you're out there doing your best to hire leaders to steer your business in the right direction, about 33% of unit-level managers were terminated within a year of hire. You guys are struggling. The burden to be an owner, operator, line leader and … [Read more]
The 2016 People Report™ Corporate Compensation and Benefits Survey (CCBS) has been launched by TDn2K™. This annual survey reveals decisive information about competitive compensation and how restaurant companies can craft attractive benefit packages in order to improve recruiting and retention. “The labor market for professional workers as well as operations managers has … [Read more]
TDn2K™ (Transforming Data into Knowledge) recently hosted its quarterly State of the Restaurant Industry webinar. This session featured guest speakers Margo Manning, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Dolf Berle, President and COO from Dave and Buster’s. Dave and Buster’s received the Diamond Catalyst Award this past January at the annual Global Best Practices … [Read more]
- Who eats out more, Atlanta or the nation?
- Bay Area restaurants struggle to keep workers
- April sales fall, workforce challenges escalate
- QSR recruiting difficulty at historic high
- Are there just too many restaurants?
- Data Shows Turnover is Affecting Service
- Restaurants suffer negative Q1 growth
The No Kid Hungry campaign connects kids in need with nutritious food and teaches their families how to cook healthy, affordable meals. The campaign also engages the public to make ending childhood hunger a national priority.
WFF is the foodservice industry's premier leadership development resource. Thousands of individuals and hundreds of organizations across all sectors of the foodservice industry rely on our events, resources, and programming to reach their full potential.