Human Capital Performance
- Monthly service-sector workforce analytics
- Over 1.8 million employees tracked
- Compensation, Turnover and Demographic metrics
- Benchmark across 11 regions and over 180 DMAs
- Compare your company against any major segment
Financial Capital Performance
- 24 key revenue metrics reported on a weekly basis
- Data collected from nearly 25,000 restaurant units
- Tracking over 130 brands & 64 billion dollars in sales
- Benchmark across 11 regions, 50 states and 193 DMAs
- Compare your company against segments and/or cuisines
For the past 21 years, TDn2K™ has hosted the annual Global Best Practices Conference to bring together restaurant industry leaders. During the conference, we share powerhouse research, insights and leadership tips to prepare ourselves for the coming year. Furthermore, we take time to honor superior restaurant leadership and performance. Each year, five restaurant companies … [Read more]
IN A NUTSHELL: “Businesses are investing again and given that capital spending was the weakest link in the last GDP report, third quarter growth could be really strong.” WHAT IT MEANS: Another day, another day of pretty good data. Business investment reduced growth in the spring by 1.7 percentage points. Much of that came from a reduction in inventories, but … [Read more]
The third quarter 2016 overall Workforce Index reported a score of 72.3, a decrease from 75.9 in the second quarter. This represents the ninth consecutive quarter the overall index has posted a reading over 70, signifying the growing pressures of a tightening labor market. This insight comes from the TDn2K™ Workforce Index produced by People Report™. During the … [Read more]
- August Retail Sales Fall 0.3%, Worse Than Expected
- QSR Remains Best Performing Segment
- Restaurants face 3rd month of falling sales
- You Already Have an Employer Brand but...
- Chain restaurants feeling sales squeeze
- 3 ways to navigate employee-scheduling reform
- Falling same-store sales lead to C-suite shakeup
The No Kid Hungry campaign connects kids in need with nutritious food and teaches their families how to cook healthy, affordable meals. The campaign also engages the public to make ending childhood hunger a national priority.
WFF is the foodservice industry's premier leadership development resource. Thousands of individuals and hundreds of organizations across all sectors of the foodservice industry rely on our events, resources, and programming to reach their full potential.